[bct] Re: Web site question

  • From: "Vince Thacker" <vince@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 May 2006 23:26:59 +0100

Karen, happy to take a look if you can give me an address to go to. No grandiose promises, but I can tell you a bit of wht it looks like to someone with a bit of sight, but I also use screen readers and know a bit of HTML.

If you like, have a look at my humble podcasts list page and see if I've done anything that's any use to you. It's at

http://www.geocities.com/vip_uc/blindpodcasts.html

It's only a very provisional design (design! wsell, perhaps not) - but I'm working on it.

Vince.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Karen Delzer" <catwacky@xxxxxxxxxxx>