[bct] Web site question

  • From: "Karen Delzer" <catwacky@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Blindcooltech@Freelists. Org" <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 May 2006 14:37:36 -0700

Hi guys,
I'm on a board of directors for a ministry, and we're getting our web site
up.  But there's a problem with the accessibility.  I have no idea what I'm
doing here, and can't advise them.  You know, at the top of web sites where
the information is given vertically, so that the links can be clicked?  It's
a bar, visually, and our screen readers read it vertically.  But I don't
know what to do with this.  Here's how it reads:

HomeAbout UsNewsletterLinksContact/Pray/Contribute

Hmmm, well, not exactly, because on the web page, it goes straight across
with the words stuck together and all.  In this e-mail, you'll see line
breaks where there aren't any on the page at all.

Okay, clear as mud?  Anyone got any ideas where to send our web designer for
help?

Thanks bunches!!!

Karen Delzer