[bct] Re: Weather

  • From: "Lynnette" <superlynne@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 12 Feb 2006 12:17:42 -0500

Hi Megan,
That makes two of us then. <grin>
----- Original Message ----- From: "Megan Kelly" <mek55@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, February 12, 2006 12:11 PM
Subject: [bct] Re: Weather

Hi Maria,
I think I just heard it was sometime in the 40s... i don't remember the exact year, 1946 or 1947, i think.
I plan on going to check out this blizzard shortly, and i'm bringing along the recorder. lol
take care,

At 11:03 AM 2/12/2006, you wrote:
Hi all,

Well, it is finally here. Gobs, and gobs, and gobs of it. Yes, I mean that fluffy, angel and snowman making white stuff that falls from the skies. It had begun to fall we went to bed last night; and when we awoke this morning and looked out of our window, everything was white. Right now it looks so beautiful; however, on Tuesday, when I have to get up to get to work... Nuff said.

I just heard on the news that Central Park has received 22 inches so far, and it won't be stopping till sometime this afternoon. They said this is going to be the second worst snow storm ever. So when was the first?

Ok, that's it for now.  Updates at 5 or 6.

visit our website at: