[bct] Re: Weather

  • From: "Lynnette" <superlynne@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 12 Feb 2006 11:41:38 -0500

Thank you, Joni.
Perhaps that is indeed the snowfall to which they're referring. I'm replying because Maria's taking a snooze at the moment...keeping nice and warm.

I opened our patio door and the snow blew right in. Needless to say, Maria chided me for being absolutely nuts! <smile>
Lynnette

----- Original Message ----- From: "Joni Colver" <joni.colver@xxxxxxxxxxx>