[bct] Weather

  • From: "Maria" <malyn87@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 12 Feb 2006 11:03:04 -0500

Hi all,

Well, it is finally here.  Gobs, and gobs, and gobs of it.  Yes, I mean that
fluffy, angel and snowman making white stuff that falls from the skies.  It had
begun to fall we went to bed last night; and when we awoke this morning and
looked out of our window, everything was white.  Right now it looks so
beautiful; however, on Tuesday, when I have to get up to get to work...  Nuff

I just heard on the news that Central Park has received 22 inches so far, and
it won't be stopping till sometime this afternoon.  They said this is going to
be the second worst snow storm ever.  So when was the first?

Ok, that's it for now.  Updates at 5 or 6.

visit our website at: