[bct] Re: Weather

  • From: Kerri Regan <harmonica4me@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 11 Feb 2006 07:33:45 -0500

Yeah, we're supposed to get 6 to 12 inches of snow up here in NY after nearly a month without the white stuff. I'm recording the second edition of my podcast today and may devote a bit of it to the impending blizard. Stay warm fellow Northeasterners, Kerri
----- Original Message ----- From: "beth" <fb-oe@xxxxxxx>