[bct] Weather

  • From: "beth" <fb-oe@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2006 15:54:54 -0500

I like storms too, except for one.  I was sitting in my recliner during a
T-storm and heard a sound like ripping cloth, then the biggest boom I ever
heard.  I was scared out of my shoes and went around smelling for fire,
there was thankfully none.  I unplugged everything with trepidation.  Soon
after that, I got the power surge protectors put out by Virginia Power,
which are insured so, if they do not work, you get compensated--this for
under $100.00 per year.  Good deal!  Beth