[bct] Re: Weather

  • From: "Jake Joehl" <jajoehl@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2006 14:04:05 -0600

Chicago was supposed to get a bunch of snow this week, but it turned out to be only a coating. The weathermen keep lying! They say we're supposed to get hit big this weekend, but I don't know. There is a fundraiser for my organization this weekend, and it is down at a bar.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Megan Kelly" <mek55@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>