[bct] Re: Weather

  • From: "Maria" <malyn87@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2006 14:06:02 -0500

Yeah Beth.  Both Lynne and myself must have had our heads stuck in the sand,
or maybe snow, because neither of us had heard of this blizzard till a
little while ago today.  Somehow, I find it exhilarating.  Most of my
friends think I'm nuts, but I love loud thunder storms, blizzards and
torrential rains.  I don't know why, but I get a sense of excitement.  I
seem to be the only member of my family with this idiosyncrasy;.  When I
lived in Vineland, New Jersey and we had loud thunder storms, I would open
the back porch door to better hear the thunder  and watch the lightning.  At
that time I had a white German Shepherd dog who would keep me company in
this adventure, which is rather odd, as most cats and dogs head for a place
to hide during severe weather.  Well, I apologize for going on so.