[bct] Re: Weather

  • From: Megan Kelly <mek55@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2006 12:41:07 -0500

yes, we're supposed to get a lot of snow!! its sure going to be an interesting ride back up to school on sunday-- it always seems to snow when i'm home for the weekend! lol

At 01:00 PM 2/10/2006, you wrote:

Hey, Lynnette and you guys up North--you're gonna get it!  Big snowstorm
headed up there and poor li'l Virginia--probably nothing to speak of, they
say--though I remember in '04, on the day after Christmas--they said a
dusting, we got a whiteout.  NYC is under a blizzard warning, I think it
is--maybe watch--but 50 mph winds and snow coming.  Not good walking wx!