[bct] Re: Wave pad and mp3's.

  • From: "Jenny Axler" <jaxler@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 19 Feb 2006 12:17:24 -0800

Oh, I wasn't out to prove you wrong, and after writing, wasn't positive I was
correct as I haven't done absolutely everything there is to do in the program.
So, I thought possibly you used a different methodology that didn't decompress
the files.  Anyhow, for those of you on the list, it does appear there is a
concensus now, and that wave pad does indeed decompress the files.  then re
encodes them when they are saved as a new combined file.  Glad we got that
clared up.

Jenny