[bct] Re: Wave pad and mp3's.

  • From: "Hope Povenmire" <musicofhope@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 19 Feb 2006 14:36:26 -0500

Hello Jenny and list, I guess I was perhaps wrong, and they do decompress,
because it does take a while to load a file, once it has been inserted, which
is the way I do it.  I'll insert the file either at the beginning, the current
position, or the end, because those are your options, if you don't want to mix,
you just want to combine.  Anyway, Jenny, I do believe you are correct, and it
was my mistake after all.  I have no trouble admitting I'm wrong.
Thank you for giving me an oportunity to share what I thought was correct.