[bct] Walking Groups.

  • From: "Marsha Macchi" <marshamac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2006 07:13:25 -0800

I am trying to find walking groups particularly in the San Francisco Bay Area.
My husband was at Pilot Dogs trying to get a dog but because he is very out of
shape, he is having to come home without one at this time.  I am trying to find
a walking group for both of us so that the same thing doesn't happen to me when
I go to get my next dog.  Walking around the neighborhood is fine but we find
that sometimes a walking group can be very motivating.  I think it is well
known that if you have someone to whom you can account to keep you in shape,
you are more likely to do it even though you might not feel like it one day.
Please help if you can.