[bct] Re: WWV Inquiry

  • From: Curtis Delzer <curtis@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 02 Apr 2006 16:18:08 -0700

There is another program which works well with xp and is quite speech friendly called "d4 time" from think man software. If you want I can send.

Curtis Delzer

At 02:49 PM 4/2/2006, you wrote:
Thanks. I went to their site and downloaded a program that updates the time on your computer.

I always thought that with XP, your computer was kept up-to-date. Boy was I wrong! I discovered my computer was off by two or three minutes.