[bct] Re: WS-320m

  • From: "Graham Lewis" <Graham.Lewis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Nov 2005 16:15:59 +0000

Forget my last post.  I have figured it out.  I will try to a podcast on this
gadget if somebudy does not beat me to it.

I have some vision so can set the thing under a CCTV but it is very far from
accessible and you need little pixie fingers to operate it.

>>> Graham.Lewis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx 11/24/05 04:03pm >>>
Well I received my Olympus WS-320m and have been experimenting with it.  I have
immediately hit problems with it and wondered if anybody else has purchased one
and can advise.

I am having problems changing the settings.  It is not behaving as it says in
the manual.  Olympus has a support site for the device but ther is nothing
there yet.