[bct] Re: WS320M Menu

  • From: Cheryl LeFurgey <celleefan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 26 Feb 2006 17:54:12 -0500

Can someone send me that info, too? if I can find it in canada, or cheaply in the states, i'm seriously thinking of buying this recorder. Thanks.

At 04:39 PM 2/26/2006, you wrote:
Can someone send me the instructions for the items I'll want to change on
the recorder.  I know that the beep is off, and I'll want that on.  How do I
do that? Is there a way to tell what recording mode the recorder is in?

I listened to Mary's review, but I need to see the info in writing to
understand it and I want to put it on my Voice Note as well.

                              Matt Roberts