[bct] Re: WS320

  • From: "Neal Ewers" <neal.ewers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2006 10:52:34 -0600

Rick, I'm not sure how you are generating the files, but I have found
that many such recorders can be made to play files in order if you
simply rename them as exemplified below
01 Rick's song
02 Neal's song
03 Dan's mournful song about running out of scotch
It can be a pain to do this, but some ripping software will allow one to
add a prefix to the song title thus making it unnecessary to go in and
rename each file.  I haven't tried to see if the bookport honors this
scheme or not.  Probably something I should do for my own curiosity.

Neal