[bct] WS320

  • From: "Rick Harmon" <rickharmon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2006 11:32:20 -0500

I asked about a week ago about the order of playing music files in the WS320.
Well I haven't tried it yet but I am now assuming that it is like the BookPort
and it probably puts files in directory order.  So if you need to listen to
some files in a certain order then you must place them in the WS320 music
folder 1 at a time instead of selecting the whole batch of files  at once.

Helen Keller