[bct] WS320

  • From: "Rick Harmon" <rickharmon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Feb 2006 14:24:02 -0500

I am trying to put a set of MP3's into the music folder.  These files are in
alphabetical order.  When I put them into the folder and then use the player to
play these files back to me, they play out of order.  Typically it starts at
the last file and works its way backwards till just to about the beginning of
the list then it gets totally out of order.  What am I doing wrong?  I need the
files to stay in order to listen to them.

Helen Keller