[bct] Re: WS320

  • From: "Rick Harmon" <rickharmon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 26 Feb 2006 13:50:15 -0500

Hi Matt,

I don't think there is any way you could set the clock without sighted
assistance.  I have one and don't bother to set the clock.  You shouldn't
even worry about it.  It is a very nice little recorder for the money.

Contact Information:

Skype ID: rharmon928

seeing people towards them."
- Helen Keller, 1925