[bct] Re: WS320

  • From: "J. Michael Jones" <ritchad@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 26 Feb 2006 11:36:18 -0700

Hi Matt,

I don't know how to set the clock on my WS320M but it records without it. I don't know if the clock setting would be necessary for later editting. If I recall correctly somebody mentioned here that even if you set the clock it doesn't change how the unit names its files.

Hope this helps,

----- Original Message ----- From: "Matt Roberts" <blindbiker@xxxxxxxxx>