[bct] WS320

  • From: "Matt Roberts" <blindbiker@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 26 Feb 2006 13:31:15 -0500

I'm considering purchasing a WS320M that is recommended for use for
Podcasts.  Does anyone know if it is possible to set the clock without
sighted assistance? IF I know exactly what to press, and what the menu
options are, I can pretty much do things myself.  If you can't set the clock
yourself, even knowing the defaults on this unit, does anyone have
recommendations on a good digital recorder with no clock that you can use
for Podcasts?
What I want to do is record my Podcasts, and edit the files with Sound
Forge.  Once editing is complete I can then publish the files.

                              Matt Roberts