[bct] Re: WS320

  • From: "Mary Emerson" <maryemerson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Feb 2006 08:05:27 -0800

Rick,

I like the Sony ECM-DS70P mic. I got it from Amazon.com. It doesn't quite have
the bass sound that the Sound Professionals mics do, but it is a bit larger
than they are. It is shaped like a print letter T, with the left and right
parts being left and right mics. You can use it either directly attached to the
recorder, or with a cable that can be detached from the mic itself, or
attached, which ever works for you. You can use the included alligator clip to
attach it to your clothing and use it as a lapel mic. You can also adjust it a
bit, because it has a small goose neck on it.

There are various Sound Professionals mics, and the Olympusamerica.com web site
has a few selections also, including a couple monaural choices and a stereo
choice.

Mary