[bct] Re: WS320

  • From: "Lynnette" <superlynne@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2006 20:16:35 -0500

MessageHi Rick,
Let's see.  You're doing a bit more than renaming the file.  I do believe that
you're changing the tag, which is more powerful...and, as was my experience, on
my Book Port, file number 8 came in before number 1 until I performed those
steps.

You can do the steps in the list where your files are kept.  If you're using a
desktop computer, your application key (or shortcut key) is located near your
right control key.  Even on my laptop this is where the key is located.
Practice on an mp3 that you've already heard.

Try it out!  You can always press escape to get out of the dialog box before
doing the deed.  <grin>
Lynnette