[bct] Re: WS320

  • From: "Rick Harmon" <rickharmon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2006 19:33:43 -0500

MessageHi Lynnette,

I am sorry, I am just not following what you are telling me.  What application
am I doing this from?  Wouldn't just pressing F2 to rename do the same thing?
I have noticed on the book port if you copy the files one at a time they stay
in the correct order.  They said on the BP list that the BP uses directory
order for all its lists and I assumed that the WS-320 did the same thing.  I
have renamed files several times to force an order but the Ws-320 plays the
files the same order every time regardless of the names I give the files.

Thanks for any help,

Rick