[bct] Re: WS320

  • From: "Lynnette" <superlynne@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2006 19:24:47 -0500

MessageHello Rick,
If you're using Windows XP, try this.  It might work for you as it did for me.
I had the same kind of problem with my Book Port.
Forgive me if the steps are somewhat rudimentary.  As an instructor, I tend to
offer too much information sometimes.  <smile>

First, highlight the file.
Press your Application key.  You might also try your right mouse button.
You're in a multi-page dialog box so Control Tab to the Summary page.
Now, press the Tab key until you get to the Advanced button and press Enter.
Then, Down Arrow until you get to Title.
Press the Spacebar and you can then put in any title you wish, with the correct
number.
Press Enter when done; you should return to your file.

I know this might be a drag, but I had an mp3 book with 14 parts and I surely
didn't want anything out of order...and it worked beautifully.

Good luck,
Lynnette