[bct] Re: WS320

  • From: "Darren Duff" <dduff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Feb 2006 10:32:32 -0500

IF you want to do binaural recordings I would highly recommend the
sptfb2 in ear mikes from sound professionals. Only about $70. That's
what I use.

Darren Duff

Assistive Technology Instructor

Phone 770-432-7280       800-726-7406     Fax: 770-432-5457

dduff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Visit our Web site at

http://www.BLVSgeorgia.org