[bct] WS320

  • From: "Rick Harmon" <rickharmon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Feb 2006 10:05:20 -0500

Hi everyone,

Got my new recorder yesterday.  Its very easy to use for the most part.  I
noticed using the internal microphones the unit picks up every little touch
made on the unit.  Its great for memos and reminders I'll be fine with the
noise there.  But I would like a microphone to hook up for making higher
quality recordings.  As of now I only have a very cheap mic to hookup to it.
Any recommendations for a reasonably priced mic I could buy?

Rick

=====

Author:
Helen Keller