[bct] Re: WS FTP pro.

  • From: "Djd" <daredevil221@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 May 2006 01:13:00 -0500

Good luck with WSFTP Pro, and if someone can get it working, please share how. I never had any luck with it being Jaws friendly. You might want to try a free one like FileZilla, an *older* version of FTP Voyager like the one I have, or go to
and give that one a look. I can help you with the last two clients that I mentioned off list if you'd like.
From David
If you're looking for an internet radio show that plays a variety of different types of music, and is guaranteed to provide you with two hours of quality entertainment twice a week, then check out my internet radio show The Djd Invasion. It can be heard Sunday afternoons from 3 to 5 PM eastern on ACB Radio Interactive at
and on Wednesday nights from 9 to 11 PM eastern at
For more info about me and my shows, visit my web site at
Check the show out, you won't be disappointed