[bct] Re: WS FTP pro.

  • From: Farhan Khan <Farhan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Monica Willyard <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 May 2006 00:35:39 -0500

Hello, the only problems with ftp and filezilla respectivly are.
1. both of these clients can't minimize to the system tray, or .. file zilla
can. but there is a graphic you have to click on.
2. ftp exploer breaks downloads, and uploads andis so old.
3. file zilla has a feature turned on by default that connects multiple times
to an ftp server to get more then one file. This could get you possibly band
from ftp servers that youvisit.
My ftp client of choice is,
you can get it at http://flashfxp.com

ON 5/15/2006 at 0:32 Monica Willyard said
Hi, Allison.  Is there a technical reason that you have to use this
program?  I ask because there are more speech-friendly options such
as FileZilla and FTP Explorer.  Both of these are completely free,
and FileZilla is quite powerful.  It's easy to use and is a work
horse that I haven't found a way to crash yet.  (grin)  FTP Explorer
is more basic and is very easy to use.

Visit my blog at: http://plumlipstick.livejournal.com