[bct] WS FTP pro.

  • From: "Allison Mervis" <allisonfm@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "The Mosen Explosion Discussion List" <Exploders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 14 May 2006 20:55:55 -0400

Hi all!
I apologize for the cross posting, but I need to figure out how to use this program. I have several questions. First and foremost, should I choose WS FTP or WS FTP explorer from within my programs menu? From the small amount of tabbing around I did, it doesn't look as though either is very readily accessible. Please feel free to correct me if I'm wrong about this. I can't seem to add new sites. I'd like to be able to connect to my friend's FP site, and I can't find a dialog which will simply allow me to add his site to a list. Also, once I am connected, how do I transfer files? Do I copy and paste, or is the interface more like FTP explorer where you right click what you want? I just know that this program is more reliable than the old version of FTP explorer that I currently have, and therefore, I am eager to begin using it. Thanks for any all assistance!
Allison