[bct] WS 310 by Olympus.

  • From: "Andrew J. LaPointe" <alapointe89@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Feb 2006 06:13:19 -0500

Hi, I have the Ws 310 which is the same as the 320 but with half the memory.
My question it, is there a way to amend to a file?  Say for example that I have
recorded some notes and stopped the recording.  Now a few days later, I have
some related things to add to the file.  Can I record at the end of that file
or in the middle of that file or, do I need to start a new recording which will
of course be a new file.  Andy.
I love this little recorder so much that I think that I will get the ws320 when
the price comes down a bit.  I paid $200.00 for the 310 can anyone tell me what
the price is for the 320?