[bct] Re: WE5.5 demo

  • From: "Riz" <rizstf@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2006 21:48:32 -0000

Rick Try the demo and have a look at the file menue in the application window,
you can change the voices their.  I think you will find it to be well
structured and organised.  I used to love Jaws and Now I have Window eyes I
will most likely stick to that.  Try it out it may not be the right screen
reader for you, but it is good you are givving it a go.  As far as the 60 day
thing is concerned I am really not sure.