[bct] WE5.5 demo

  • From: "Rick Harmon" <rickharmon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2006 15:37:02 -0500

Hi everyone,

I looked at WE 4 back in late 2004 before I had a screen reader.  I was given
JAWS in May 2005 by my state rehab.  I downloaded the WE5.5 demo today to give
it a look since I feel now I can evaluate it correctly.

Ok, you WE users, sell me on using it over JAWS 7.  I know for starters I like
JAWS's voice much better than WE 5.5

Also should I just keep trying the 30 minute demo or pay $39 for the 60 day
demo?  Also why doesn't GW Micro put a link for the 60 day demo?  They refer to
it several times but I was unable to find a link for it.