[bct] Re: WE help

  • From: "Bill Belew" <bill@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Mar 2006 13:26:06 -0800

Hello Haroon,

I'm not very familiar with the laptop layout for Window-Eyes, but you can
find the complete list of laptop keystrokes in the Window-Eyes manual in
appendix A section 4.  Just use control plus backslash to get into the WE
menus and press alt plus h to pull down the help menu.  Press enter on the
first item which is Window-Eyes manual and arrow down until you find
appendix A.  Right arrow to open that appendix and arrow down to a.4.
Remember to press enter on that item and then press f6 to move to the text
pane.

Bill