[bct] Re: VoiceNotes and BrailleNotes

  • From: "Lisa Hall" <lhall10@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2005 13:50:29 -0500

Hi Graham,

If I get enough request for the PacMate, I'll do a talk about that and let
you get a few of the menus involved and what to expect when you get them. I
will let everyone know what extra accessories you can get with it and the
other kinds of activities that can be done.

Lisa Hall,

Former Consultant for Adaptive Technology for Northwest Vista College, a
college of the Alamo Community College District.

Web page: http://home.satx.rr.com/lisahall

Phone: (210) 829-4571

E-mail and MSN I.D.: lhall10@xxxxxxxxxxx