[bct] Re: VoiceNotes and BrailleNotes

  • From: "Lisa Hall" <lhall10@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2005 14:01:38 -0500

Hi Mary,

I am on the PacMate list and I haven't heard anyone using it for recording.
I have yet to find a headphone with built-in mic that I can use for
recording if I went that route.
Since I am not working, I don't have the funds to obtain a digital recorder
if I am going to do any serious podcasting or demonstration orther than
using Sound Forge on my PC.
Talk to everyone soon.

Lisa Hall,

Former Consultant for Adaptive Technology for Northwest Vista College, a
college of the Alamo Community College District.

Web page: http://home.satx.rr.com/lisahall

Phone: (210) 829-4571

E-mail and MSN I.D.: lhall10@xxxxxxxxxxx