[bct] Re: VoiceNotes and BrailleNotes

  • From: "Lisa Hall" <lhall10@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2005 08:48:19 -0500

If some of you heard my profile on the career of October 3, 2005, I used the
PacMate BX 440 for voice recording of the notes program that was in a list
view. If anyone haven't seen the PacMate and is interested in the
demonstration of the product, I'd be happy to produce a podcast if
interested. I know that Jonathan Mosen did one when it first came out but
there are some slight difference between the first generation of the BNS and
TNS models and the BX and QX models.
I'd be happy to try my best to discuss the differences between these models,
however, I have been using the product since March 2005.
I look forward to hearing other people's thoughts on this topic.

Lisa Hall,

Former Consultant for Adaptive Technology for Northwest Vista College, a
college of the Alamo Community College District.

Web page: http://home.satx.rr.com/lisahall

Phone: (210) 829-4571

E-mail and MSN I.D.: lhall10@xxxxxxxxxxx