[bct] Re: Voice Chat conference

  • From: "Djd" <daredevil221@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Mar 2006 12:06:40 -0600

Is this teamtalk podcast going to be added to the BCT one as well? It would be cool, since maybe not everyone is subscribed to Daren's podcast.
It would seem to be more complex to divide up who can come to what BCT conference especially with so many on the list, not to mention those who are not subscribed.

****
If you're tired of hearing the same old songs on the radio, feel free to check out my internet radio show The Djd Invasion. I play anything from the rock and pop hits of the past, to the tunes of today, and songs from around the world. I can be heard on Sundays from 2 to 4 PM eastern at
http://interactive.acbradio.org
http://www.jammin853.com
http://djdrocks2k.wdjm3.com