[bct] Re: Voice Chat conference

  • From: Sky Taylor Mundell <skyt@xxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 11 Mar 2006 11:28:42 -0800

That's great, Andre! I will consider connecting to you're server soon. BTW, I liked you're music for Tarzan Junior from PB-games, and i've played that game, and I liked the bct music you did, as well as the one heard at the beginning of Darrens review of Teamtalk.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Onj" <onj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>