[bct] Re: Voice Chat conference

  • From: "Onj" <onj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2006 00:20:00 -0000

Alright I'll post some info plus again the link to my teamtalk tutorial and
my website has links to my server on it also.  Hopefully something can help.
If you're experienced and you got the program at least working, if you hit
f8 then you can enter the info in the fields.
For entry name you can put TBRN or whatever you like.
The host address would be:
The host password is blank.
Host TCP port is:
Host UDP port is:
then if you tab twice after that to add/update, or hit alt a, it will add it
to the list.  Now you don't have to enter this information again.
After that, if you tab twice more to connect or hit alt t, you will be
connected to the server.
If you tab, or perhaps you will not need too, you should come across a
treeview.  The first item in the tree view will say
Once you find that, you can go down the list to see what is available.  If
there is no BCT room, then you can hit F7 and type that in.  You will
immediately move to that room, then you can wait for anyone to join you from
this list or whatever.
I hope this helps somewhat.

My website has a link direct to the server if you have teamtalk installed.
Teamtalk supports url handles like tt:// so you can actually click the link
on the site and have it open teamtalk and connect you automatically.
for further details.

I also compiled a small tutorial which is listed on the website which can be
found at:

If anyone has any other comments or questions, please, shout at me.  I'll do
my best to answer them.