[bct] Re: Voice Chat conference

  • From: "Don Ball" <dball10@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Mar 2006 17:08:39 -0500

Well I would like to set up an 8 PM eastern schedule with people tonight but
they would have to manually input the texas server settings sense they are
no longer on the teamtalk homepage. Can you give people the settings and
lets meet in there tonight and work out the bugs. As I have said we could
use the channel blind cool tech with a password of BCT. Going to listen to
edwards pod cast of the mzb100 and bone up for my cast on same.