[bct] Voice Chat conference

  • From: "Onj" <onj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Mar 2006 21:32:15 -0000

Hi people.
As I've said before, anyone can contact me with regards teamtalk.
Since I own the largest server in the world, (that being the Texas or TBRN
server) I am more than willing to help anyone to use it.
Should anyone still require assistance or help with ptt (push to talk) or
any other aspect, please do not hesitate to contact me, seriously.
I'm in all day since i work from home, and other than after say about
midnight GMT since I live in the UK, no time is inconvenient.
I hope I can help in some way.

Andre P. Louis

 Uncopyright, free music, compositions, Web-hosting and the new look to the
beyond Radio Network?  Visit one of the sites listed below:

  Main site: http://AndreLouis.COM
My Live Journal: http://LJ.AndreLouis.COM
The Beyond Radio Network (TBRN:) http://www.TBRN.NET
Beyond hosting: http://www.tbrn.net/beyondhosting