[bct] Re: Voice Chat conference

  • From: Robert Carter <r-carter@xxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 08 Mar 2006 16:41:20 -0600

Hi All,

I am working on a voice chat solution. Give me a day or two and I think we can make it happen.

Robert Carter

At 02:31 PM 3/8/2006, you wrote:
I second Frank's suggestion! We should just have a sort of chat thing where we can all come and go when we have time. That would be great!
Jamie D.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Frank Lizarde" <flizarde@xxxxxxxxx>