[bct] Re: Voice Chat conference

  • From: "M. Dimitt" <jamdim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Mar 2006 15:27:11 -0700

I have tried to use the TC conference program, push to talk, and guess what, it didn't work for me. Now, I don't know if this was because I was doing something incorrectly, which mind you is a possibility, or something was wrong on their end. I tried everything it said to do, but had no luck.
Jamie D.
----- Original Message ----- From: "John Moore" <coasterfreak88@xxxxxxxxx>