[bct] Re: Views on my podcasts

  • From: "lance" <lance.kamaka@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2006 08:46:13 -1000

Thanks so much Clement.  Lance

-----Original Message-----
From: blindcooltech-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:blindcooltech-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Clement Chou
Sent: Friday, March 17, 2006 8:36 AM
To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [bct] Re: Views on my podcasts

All you need is the emulator and the rom. Google up mame32, and you should
find a download for it. Once done, go to www.emucation.com, and sign up.
Then click roms, click m.a.m.e, then choose m, then you can find anything
that starts with mk.zip. Those are the first three games in arcade form.
You'll need to configure a few things first. I'll send it out to the list
soon. Good luck.Okay then. Here we go. For this game, you don't need the
full game.

regards,
Clement

>From: "lance" <lance.kamaka@xxxxxxxxxxx>
>To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>Subject: [bct] Re: Views on my podcasts
>Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2006 19:26:12 -1000
>
>Hey Clement,
>My girlfriend's son used to play that game.  So when I heard that you were
>going to do a podcast on Mortal Combat, I was very eager to check it out,
>and maybe I could play the game myself.  I really couldn't hear some of the
>things you were saying.  Your voice seemed to fade in and out.  So I think
>you could probably improve on that.  I don't know if the rest of you
>noticed
>this.  Wish you could do another one, cuz I'd like to get that game, and
>show my girlfriend's son how it's done from a blind person's perspective.
>Aloha, Lance

Take advantage of powerful junk e-mail filters built on patented MicrosoftR
SmartScreen Technology.
http://join.msn.com/?pgmarket=en-ca&page=byoa/prem&xAPID=1994&DI=1034&SU=htt
p://hotmail.com/enca&HL=Market_MSNIS_Taglines
  Start enjoying all the benefits of MSNR Premium right now and get the
first two months FREE*.