[bct] Re: Views on my podcasts

  • From: "Clement Chou" <mrx_3536@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2006 18:35:57 +0000

All you need is the emulator and the rom. Google up mame32, and you should find a download for it. Once done, go to www.emucation.com, and sign up. Then click roms, click m.a.m.e, then choose m, then you can find anything that starts with mk.zip. Those are the first three games in arcade form. You'll need to configure a few things first. I'll send it out to the list soon. Good luck.Okay then. Here we go. For this game, you don't need the full game.

From: "lance" <lance.kamaka@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [bct] Re: Views on my podcasts
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2006 19:26:12 -1000

Hey Clement,
My girlfriend's son used to play that game. So when I heard that you were
going to do a podcast on Mortal Combat, I was very eager to check it out,
and maybe I could play the game myself. I really couldn't hear some of the
things you were saying. Your voice seemed to fade in and out. So I think
you could probably improve on that. I don't know if the rest of you noticed
this. Wish you could do another one, cuz I'd like to get that game, and
show my girlfriend's son how it's done from a blind person's perspective.
Aloha, Lance