[bct] Re: Views on my podcasts

  • From: "lance" <lance.kamaka@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2006 19:26:12 -1000

Hey Clement,
My girlfriend's son used to play that game.  So when I heard that you were
going to do a podcast on Mortal Combat, I was very eager to check it out,
and maybe I could play the game myself.  I really couldn't hear some of the
things you were saying.  Your voice seemed to fade in and out.  So I think
you could probably improve on that.  I don't know if the rest of you noticed
this.  Wish you could do another one, cuz I'd like to get that game, and
show my girlfriend's son how it's done from a blind person's perspective.
Aloha, Lance