[bct] Victor and RFBD

  • From: <maryemerson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bct" <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2006 07:55:07 -0800

Hi all,

Thanks to those who answered my questions about the Victor Classic Plus
retaining RFBD keys after upgrading. I just upgraded to the latest version and
love it so much that I will be using it with my stereo. I had previously been
using it for MP3 compact discs and an occasional RFBD book, but the
improvements are wonderful. There seems to be a menu function which I don't
understand; don't know if there are any instructions to explain it. I thought
there was a help function some place but don't recall.

Mary