[bct] Re: Very worried

  • From: Monica <plumlipstick@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2006 23:58:10 -0500

Hi, Jamie. I can hear how upset and worried you are. Larry is going to find a way to stop this. I am sure that our community can cope with this. Do you know how to filter your email to send nasty messages to the trash? It isn't a long-term fix, but it can spare you some hassles. If you don't know how to do this, I will help you with it if you tell me which email program you use. I use Eudora and send all messages with certain words to my trash folder automatically. Outlook Express can do this too.

On Monday 3/27/2006 09:30 PM, you wrote:
Hello, List:

I am very very worried about the extremely offensive language from some strange person sending these e-mails. It looks as though e-mails are being impersonated once again. Please, is there a way we can do something about this?
Sincerely, Jamie D.